Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@taxmoore In your situation, Form 8919 is the correct form to file with Reason H.  However, Form SS-8 is not required since you received a W-2 from the same employer.  It won't hurt to file a Form SS-8, but it might confuse the IRS as it's two separate things.   You are okay that the box isn't checked in Column C because Code H already answers that question.  That is mostly for reporting income that no W-2 was received from the same employer.  You should be good! 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"