IreneS
Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The following instructions will tell you how to delete an individual form.  However, if you need to delete a K-1 you need to also delete the triggers that prompt it, so see those instructions below if you need to delete a K-1.

To delete a form other than a K-1:

TurboTax Online

1. While in your return, click on Tax Tools > Tools (in the black bar at the side of your screen).  
  2. In the Tools Center, under Other helpful links click on Delete a form.
  3. Click Delete next to the form you want to delete and follow the onscreen instructions. 
  4. Once you have finished deleting the desired form(s) click the Continue with My Return box (in the lower right of your screen).

TurboTax CD/Download

1. Go into Forms Mode by clicking on the Forms icon in the top right of the blue bar
  2. In the Forms in My Return list on the left, click on the form you wish to open and delete.
  3. Click on the Delete Form box at the bottom of the screen.
  4. To return to the interview, click on the Step-By-Step icon in the top right of the blue bar.  

To delete a K-1:

TurboTax Online

You can delete the K-1 in TurboTax Online by following these steps:

1. Click on Federal > Wages & Income [In TT Self-Employed:  Personal > Personal Income > I’ll choose what I work on].
  2. Under S-corps, Partnerships, and Trusts, click on the box next to Schedule K-1
  3. On the Tell Us About Your Schedules K-1 screen.  Click on the Start/Update box next to the type of entity that issued the K-1 (partnership, S-Corp., or Estate/Trust).
  4. If you have already entered K-1 information or it transferred from last year, you will see the [Type of Entity] K-1 Summary screenClick Delete next to the name.

TurboTax CD/Download

You can delete the K-1 in TurboTax CD/Download by following these steps:

1. Click on Federal Taxes > Wages & Income > I’ll choose what I work on. [In TT Self-Employed:  Personal > Personal Income > I’ll choose what I work on].
  2. Under Business Items, click on the box next to Schedules K-1, Q.
  3. On the Tell Us About Your Schedules K-1 screen.  Click on the Start/Update box next to the type of entity that issued the K-1 (partnership, S-Corp., or Estate/Trust].
  4. If you have already entered K-1 information or it transferred from last year, you will see the [Type of Entity] K-1 Summary screenClick Delete next to the name.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"