Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@balibill1 -- sorry for the late response (I've been off the grid), but just in case you still need an answer: - On AMT, if the sales schedule reported Ord Gain of 100, and AMT adjustment of -10, you'd report 90 for the Ord Gain in the AMT column. TT will take care of getting it into the correct lines for AMT calculations. - As you noticed, checking off the complete disposition box releases all suspended losses, which usually goes a long way towards covering the Ord Gains. It does this for both regular and AMT calculations. - To correct the Capital Gains, I find the easiest thing is to go into Forms mode, to the '1099-B Wks' for the broker in question. Find the transaction, and change the reported cost. The cost you enter is whatever gives the Capital Gain/Loss you calculate on the Sales Schedule. You can change this directly because these costs aren't reported to the IRS (because the broker has no way to track your actual basis, since they don't receive the K-1 adjustments). Hope this helps.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Note also, I'm not a Tax Preparer/CPA. Just a volunteer, seasoned, TurboTax user.
Use any advice accordingly!