Get your taxes done using TurboTax

It's not about being patient. It's about being professional. If there's a delay, it needs to be transmitted why. There's been zero notice! We have to search for the date etc. 

Why couldn't I be patient? Because my life keeps moving. I cannot wait and guess if they will push it again until maybe 3 days before the deadline. My entire life is scheduled. Including showers, bathroom etc. I don't have the time to be willy nilly with a company that doesn't even have the courtesy to tell us when and why it's been delayed again. 

I have been using freetaxusa for over 10 years on and off. Straight forward. No frills. Never once had an issue. TurboTax just makes importing stock trades easy. If you trade hundreds of trades a year, it's worth the hassle of paying and guessing. But as I said, no real sales of stocks last year for me, I just bought and hold. 

You also don't realize that, some people have to pay $0. But the credits they receive for their children etc can equal thousands or more. Some people count on that every year. Even people who make over $100K.