Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@JamesG1 @AmyC

I have experience with CSV files through work and honestly think there is an IT problem on your end that is causing these not to work now. 

What I have done:  I downloaded the CSV file from Webull Crypto and tried to upload it without any edits.   

I got the error "The file column names in your CSV file are not correct."

I found your instructions and made sure the only 5 columns it had were in this order:

1. Purchase date
  2. Date sold
  3. Proceeds
  4. Cost basis
  5. Currency name

I resaved the file.  Tried to upload again. 

Same error.

I started a new excel file and pasted the values into it incase there was something wrong with the file and tried to upload it again.  

Same error. 

I tried to format the proceeds and cost basis columns to make sure they were numbers and tried to upload. 

Same error.  

When it gives the error, it also says to "please follow the instructions on the on the right-hand side to download the proper file."  And there is a link to this (article here) which says to use the "Turbotax Universal Template" but when I only have the data Webull Crypto gave (those 5 columns from before) How do I do that?  I also don't understand all the column headers: 

Date, Type, Sent Asset, Send Amount, Recieved Asset, Recieved Amount,  Fee Asset, Fee Amount, Market Value Currency, Market Value, Description, Transaction Hash, Transaction ID.  

I get the date.  Type is Transaction Type like buy/sell/etc but I am not confident on the rest.  A good example / screenshot of one or an explanation of each of the columns with an example data would be nice if we really have to use this.  

~ Amy ~