Get your taxes done using TurboTax

My AGI is $15k n change and I absolutely used the free file link i had and I at the end was swamped by a bunch of notifications saying I need to file under some deluxe which I decided to decline and the software added a Maryland return and I don't file any MD ones ever o live in Pennsylvania  and I did everything correctly and how would I be wrong one w2 is all you get if you work ? I file a federal and state PA return thats all with EITC AND ACTC  credits claimed and if you read the qualifications that is literally the the definition of what is a free file qualified return but after I said no to everything which I don't understand why it popped up in my taxes since I was filing the free file link  it added all that nonsense about $290 + for 2022 same with 2021 1 w2 and I was taken advantage of for another $230.02 lol they are refusing to give it back so then I have no choice but to report it like they just finished a suit because of exactly this issues with thousands of people who have been led to something that was a lie and trickery really no OTHER explanation