I need some guidance pls

2020 - I got laid off from the pandemic, engaged, delivered my 1st baby. Filed my taxes as single. 

2021 - I filed as head of household and my income at that time was the unemployment I have received. I also own a home (under my name only) and have a little savings in the bank (prior to knowing my fiance I already have them). Delivered my 2nd baby. Fiance filed on his own. 

2022 - I am no longer receiving unemployment. I opened up a side home business making handmade crafts. I filed at my local county for sole proprietorship (assumed name) license and been paying quarterly sales taxes (if applicable). Since my kids are still very young, I have only been selling locally whenever I can. So it's a hit or miss with sales. Still not married to my fiance. 

My question is: 

Is it okay to file again as head of household for 2022 and claim both the kids without a steady income? But still owns a home and earning some bank interest from my savings? Or let my fiance file as head of the household this time and claim our 2 kids? His only source of income is his job. No savings or credit history. 

I appreciate any advice. Thank you so much! Happy New Year!