Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Absolutely!  I got suckered into this and I am seriously pissed off.  I use this service to save money from going to a local accounting company and this really ruins the whole point and is shady as hell.  I didn't see anywhere that I would be charged an extra $39.99 to use my refund to pay for the TurboTax delux service until I printed off my finalized summary of my return and seen that my Expected proceeds was less than what my original amount was going to be.  I immediately called customer service and they sent me to a website to pay for my TurboTax fees before it was processed to the outside bank where the fraudulant $39.99 fee would come from.  She said it could take 48hrs to show up there once it was invoiced and in their system.  I tried logging in to that website service for 3 days and it never accepted my order number/zip code to do so.  Deceptive and downright criminal in my opinion.  If I cant get my money back I will never use this service again and I will tell everyone that I know to never use this service.  I will recommend all competitors. This is how you lose customers TurboTax.