June 1, 2019 12:48 PM
Please read the TurboTax FAQ for more information on "How do I report Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as a capital gain?": How do I report Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as a capital gain?
To enter/edit/add cryptocurrency:
- Open your return (if not already open).
- Click on “Take me to my return” if applicable.
- Search for "cryptocurrency" in the search box.
- Click on the “Jump to cryptocurrency” link.
- If you land on a Summary page, just click "Add" or on the Pencil icon to edit that form or on the Garbage can to delete that form.
This widget could not be displayed.