How to report/account for I-bond purchased by my S-Corporation

I am the sole owner and only employee of S corporation involved in technology consulting. For FY 2021, I used the funds in my business bank account to purchase $6000 worth of I bonds. Where do I put this as investment in my TT business (to generate 1120s and K1) so that it doesn't show up as QBI (pass through owner's draw)

I am using desktop version of TT Business purchased from Costco sometime back. I know I am late in all the fillings... just have to pay the fines and get it done with.

Here are some more details:

Total consulting revenue  for 2021 = $80000

Total Salary paid to owner = $40000

Total expenses (included payroll, 401K match etc) = $20000

The QBI / ordinary income is coming to 20000.

How do I enter the $6000 worth of I bonds purchased in 2021 which I plan to hold for few years. This is an investment by my S-corp. If I can't does it mean that the investment in I-bond is considered or added to the QBI and gets reported on K1 and only the total interest reported during i-bond redemption few years later will get reported as interest income?

I tried to look for question where TT asks for any investments I made in 2021 using business account, but it doesn't.

I thought the QBI should come out to $14000 for FY2021 and the $6000 I bonds when redeemed in 2027 along with interest will get added on as income in FY 2027 for the S-corp. Am I missing something?