There's a form or worksheet that shows Modified Adjusted Gross Income MAGI?

I used to be able to pull up MAGI on a form somewhere and can't recall where I would find. Can you tell me what forms worksheets show MAGI. I know I can calculate but its a heck of a lot easier to just find in turbotax.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

See https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/irs-tax-return/what-is-the-difference-between-agi-and-magi-on-y...

MAGI can vary based upon whether the calculation is for a benefit, credit, or deduction.

View solution in original post

tco0243
Returning Member

When I print "all turbotax forms and worksheets"  for my 2021 federal tax return, a form 8582 "Modified Adjusted Gross Income Worksheet" appears as one of the 200+ pages.  It is not IRS form 8582, but appears to be a turbotax worksheet that is not filed with the tax return, but is just an internal worksheet prepared by the software for the taxpayers records.

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Yes, this is correct. This is an informational worksheet not filed with the return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Is it possible to view or print just that internal worksheet without printing the whole return?

@ranamaska wrote:

Is it possible to view or print just that internal worksheet without printing the whole return?

Your PDF viewer has a printer icon.  Click on the printer icon and then there will be a selection for pages you want to print.