Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Hello cas22! If you are currently starting a new job and keeping your previous job as well, you should fill out a form W-4, and complete steps 3 and 4.  According to the IRS, an employee who has more than one job or is using the filing status of married filing jointly, and the spouse works, the best way to complete the form is by placing adjustments in Steps 3 and 4 for the highest paying job. Thank you for question, cass22! 


IRS video link " Understanding the New W-4" :  https://www.irsvideos.gov/Business/Employers/UnderstandingTheNewFormW-4 

Tax Withholding Calculator: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/tax-withholding-estimator



Thank you for your question!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"