Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I'm so sorry there is an error in your NM return!  You are correct, if you paid $600 tax on $800 earnings, you overpaid the NM taxes.  New Mexico's highest income tax rate is 5.9% and you should have only needed to pay NM income tax on the NM income.


Please call in to TurboTax and have one of the tax experts help you amend that return.  It may required downloading TurboTax onto your computer in order to amend, but one of the experts can help with that!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"