Single W4 how to minimize tax?

I am single, no dependents, I have multiple W4s as I work part-time for maybe 5-10 companies, there will be even more of those by the end of the year. Each "job" is a small paycheck - e.g. 20 hrs here, 10 hrs there - and not regularly, on and off. I work as a sampler inside grocery stores so those are 3-6 hr shifts maybe once or twice a week for different stores. I would like to have minimum possible tax withheld. Last year I paid "more than $1000 in taxes" so I cannot claim that line that was there before "exempt if you paid less than 1000 last year". So now, this year, as I work,  each paycheck is taking out WAY too much taxes, because there are no 1 or 2 that I can put like on previous year's W4 forms. What can I do on this new W4 to minimize the tax withheld from each paycheck? I do not worry about having to pay tax when filing the 2022 return - because I know I will have a loss from the rental real estate I own to offset any tax liability from W4 work. I want to receive more money each paycheck now. Thank you