Talk live is a way for you to talk one-on-one with a tax expert and get advice about a specific part of your return right before you file.
To talk live with a tax expert:
- Sign in to your TurboTax Live account.
- Finish entering all of your data in TurboTax.
- As you proceed through the Review section, on the Let's get ready for your expert review screen, select Continue.
- On the next screen, we'll check that all your calculations are correct, you have all the required tax forms, and there's no missing data. Select Continue when everything is good.
- Then select Yes, I have questions about my return. You'll have the opportunity to tell us about any questions or areas of concern you want to discuss with your tax expert.
- Select Get a call.
- Confirm the earliest available time to speak with a tax expert works for you. If it doesn't, select Choose a later time. When you've got a time that works, confirm your contact info and select Schedule my call.
Keep in mind that your tax expert will talk to you about your specific questions or concerns during the call and won't have reviewed your tax return prior to the call.
What happens during a talk live session?
- The tax expert will call you at the time you chose. It's best to be signed in to TurboTax before your call time in case you want to share your screen.
- You'll be able to see your tax expert on-screen, but they can't see you.
- Your tax expert will introduce themselves and start a conversation about how they can help.
Remember, you’re never alone with real CPAs on demand
With TurboTax Live, you get unlimited live help that's personalized for your situation and reviews from real CPAs , EAs, and attorneys when you need it, so you can get your maximum refund. We're here to make sure you feel 100% confident.