Where do I enter a scholarship, fellowship, grant,... - Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes

Pick a language

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
,Created with Sketch.297 helpful votes

Where do I enter a scholarship, fellowship, grant, or other financial aid I received?

We'll ask about scholarships and other financial aid when you get to the Education section in Deductions & Credits.

You may have also received a Form 1098-T with your scholarship or grant amount in Box 5. As you answer questions in the Education section, we'll ask about that form as well.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in