How do I get a verification code if the email addr... - Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk

EnglishEN

Pick a language

Intuit
,Created with Sketch.2758 helpful votes

How do I get a verification code if the email address is wrong?

If you no longer have access to the email address for your TurboTax account, you cannot receive an emailed verification code to authenticate your access.

The next best option is to have the verification code texted to your mobile phone. If texting is not available, you'll need to confirm your account in a different way.

In confirm my account in a different way, you'll start by entering some info from last year's return. Be sure to use the name of the primary or first taxpayer and address information on last year's return you filed with TurboTax. There will be a couple of other questions you should know the answers to. If none of the answers shown is correct, select None of the above.

When you see the Welcome Back! screen, update your email and mobile phone contact information.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in