Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Business & farm
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Having a business is both exciting and rewarding! But it can be confusing if you don’t know what it means for your tax returns. Whether you’re starting off and plan to conquer the world with your new business, have a side gig for a little extra cash,... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted February 15, 2024
I need to file For 5472 for a business alongwith Form 1120. I do not see Turbo Tax supporting this form 5472. What other options do we have? Thanks.
DeepakatDuplify ‎Posted 53m ago | Latest post 46m ago by DoninGA
I have an investment property that was sold in an Estate which had a private mortgage payoff. I have included the sales expenses but it says not to put mortgage payoffs in this category. How do I include the payoff to reduce the capital gain? Any hel... read more
debothomp10 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by debothomp10
jackierr18 ‎Posted yesterday
My mother who died in June 2023 owned a rental home that recently sold. It seems natural to compute the step-up basis value (i.e., the value of the home at the time of my mom’s death) as the gross sale price less the cost of improvements that the est... read more
randy5419 ‎Posted March 18, 2024 | Latest post yesterday by randy5419
I have a new LLC that I have elected S Corp status. (confirmed with IRS) I have other S Corps but never run into this particular issue. Have entered all the Business info and 2023 income.... expense numbers ...no problem there. I did not import from ... read more
003emz ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by 003emz
carmenalvarezmen ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by tagteam
In a simple testamentary trust, the trustee is also a beneficiary. The trustee rents and farms the land. Rent is below Fair market rent. Would this be considered a self rental. All beneficiaries and trustees are related.Would the Trust qualify for a ... read more
Farmgirl123 ‎Posted Sunday
aal23jan ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post Sunday by dlbfsa
I received the last payment the one that was for the 1400 from 2021 but how do I do the 2 from 2020
jacob2023- ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by DoninGA
I am trying to figure out what to enter on form 8990. I have a K-1 with line 13 K of 75 dollars. Everything I have been able to find does not explain how to fill this out. I had a K-1 from last year and did not fill this out. I am an individual taxpa... read more
Filenow ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Saturday by Filenow
Hello There, Please how do I enter the 80% bonus depreciation in Turbotax for a property that I placed in service in 2023? I have my cost segregation study, and I need to reflect the 80% rate for 2023.
omosegzy1 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by Critter-3
I did not receive any of the stimulus payment and so does filing my taxes enable me to receive these payments?
daniellegonzalez ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by xmasbaby0
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies