You can print next year's estimated tax vouchers (Form 1040-ES) in your 2021 program:
- Sign in to your TurboTax account, then open your return by selecting Continue or Pick up where you left off in the progress tracker
- When your return is open, search for 1040-es (be sure to include the dash) and select the Jump to link in the search results
- Answer No to the question Do you want to change your W-4 withholdings for 2022?
- Answer the questions about things like your 2022 filing status, income, and deductions
- Eventually, you'll come to the Print Vouchers? screen. Answer Yes and we'll include your 2022 1040-ES payment vouchers when you print a copy of your return later
- If you get the No Payments screen instead, you don't need to make 2022 estimated payments based on what you entered
- To check that the forms were added to your return, you can go to Tax Tools in the left menu, then Tools. In the pop-up, select Delete a Form. From here, you should see Form 1040ES in the list of forms included with your return.