TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

What other income forms could I have?

SOLVEDby TurboTaxUpdated 3 weeks ago

Income is any money you earned or received during the year that you’re required to pay taxes on. You might receive a tax form in the mail to report it, which your expert will need to do your taxes.

This includes income from any of the following:

  • Investments, such as stocks or crypto (Form 1099-B, CSV)
  • Rental property (Forms 1099-K, 1099-MISC)
  • Selling a home (Form 1099-S)
  • Self-employment (Form 1099-NEC)
  • Business partnership (Schedule K-1)
  • Bank account interest (Form 1098-INT)
  • Dividends (Form 1099-DIV)
  • Electronic payments (Form 1099-K)
  • Unemployment (Form 1099-G)
  • Retirement (Form 1099-R)
  • Social Security (Form SSA-1099)
  • Health Savings Account (HSA) (Form 1099-SA) reports any distributions from a health savings account, or HSA, to pay for medical expenses in 2021. (Form 5498-SA, meanwhile, lists the contributions you made to an HSA or other health-related accounts.)

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads