TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

Can you do my business taxes?

SOLVEDby TurboTaxUpdated 3 weeks ago

If you’re a sole proprietor or have an LLC, partnership, or S-corp, we can do your taxes in Full Service, but you’ll need to switch over to the business version. (This is for your personal taxes). 

To do that, sign out here, and go to the TurboTax website. Find the Business taxes tab and start with Full Service Business.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads