reporting sale of foreign property (second home) in Turbo Tax Online

Sold a Foreign property  (second home) and need help with some tax filing questions.

* Can a capital loss in foreign tax filing ( india) reflected in US tax return?? I assume NO.. Even though, it was reported as capital loss in the foreign tax return,  US tax filing has different capital gain calculation and shall report a capital gain for the same sale. correct ?

I navigated through the following to report the sale.. I am using On the online Turbo tax edition. Please confirm if this correct.

* Wages & Income 

* Investment and savings
* Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other (1099-B)
* Other ( land,second homes, personal items 1099-S)

There is no 1099-S on foreign property sale but i still need to choose this, correct ?

* Enter the name of the person or financial institution that brokered this sale

No real estate agent or institution brokered this sale. In this case, Can I enter the name of the Purchaser

* What type of investment did you sell? ->  selected second homes

* How did you receive this investment -> Selected purchased it

* Description -> entered the property address

* When did you receive this investment? -> entered the purchase date
Date sold ->  Entered the   sold  date

Proceeds ->  Sale price converted into USD using  the exchange rate on the day of the sale, correct ?

Total amount paid 

cost basis ( purchase price + purchase cost) using the exchange rate on the day of the purchase, correct ?

I can't add the agent fee and home improvement costs since unfortunately i don't have the records/evidences/invoices

Click to next page

paid sales expenses that aren't included in the sale proceeds reported on the form

Can I  include cost like  Air travel expense for me to travel to India to execute the sale ?