jlohani
Intuit Alumni

I want to celebrate your small $$ win!

Anyone needing some encouragement? I had a moment this weekend where I realized, I've completely dropped the habit of buying bottled water while running errands. Used to be an expense I didn't even think twice about. Now, I'm super diligent about filling up my water bottle at home before heading out.

It's not a big thing, so hardly a moment to share out with my family and ask for props. ha!

But thought maybe I'd ask here, anyone else have a small $$ win? I want to celebrate together!

Your money stories

I stopped buying coffee at Starbucks. I have the app on my phone and would work toward the goals provided by going nearly every morning. As I had invested in a nice grinder and brewer, I now make it at home, saving tons!

It's important to draw attention to these little things for they do add up! 

jlohani
Intuit Alumni

Your money stories

Ha! I didn't know they had goals for being regulars - that's pretty smart of them! (...and smarter of you to curb the habit!)

Way to go! 🙂

Your money stories

I have a problem with spending too much money on cigarettes, I will decide to stop buying cigarettes, I will definitely save a lot of money

allone

Your money stories

Did you do this? I understand that smoking is so expensive, but can't do anything.