Employee Tax Expert
This widget could not be displayed.

Retirement tax questions

Also, if you are over the age of 70 1/2, you are required to take a minimum amount of money, the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) as a distribution each year. That would be why you are seeing a question about transferring the money to a charity. But you will still  see the What Did You Do With The Money? screen later in the interview.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"