New Member

Where do I enter the info from my IRA Form 5498?

New Member

Retirement tax questions

You don't need to enter information from your Form 5498 (IRA Contribution Information) into TurboTax - generally you will find the information you need to enter into your return about your IRA contributions on Form 1099-R.  

There is no filing requirement for Form 5498 - just retain it for your records.

For information about how to enter your IRA contributions into TurboTax, please see the following TurboTax FAQ, ", "Where do I enter my Traditional or Roth IRA?":


For more information about Form 5498, please see the following TurboTax FAQ, "What do I do with Form 5498?":