New Member

Do I need to file a taxed 5000.00 distribution to my son from a trust his Aunt left to him?

Level 15

Retirement tax questions

You need to contact the trustee of the trust. Typically, a K-1 would be issued by the trust for any items of income, gain, et al are taxable to the beneficiary.

View solution in original post