New Member

I have a 1099-R. I received my retirement money from my former employer. I had it transferred to my current retirement plan where I work now.

All the funds from my former employers retirement plan was transferred to my current retirement plan. NO funds were issued to me directly.
New Member

Retirement tax questions

Please enter the Form 1099-R on your tax return.  Box 7 of the form should contain the letter G, which tells TurboTax and the IRS that this was a trustee-to-trustee rollover.  There are no taxes on a rollover, but you should report it.