New Member

Can I go back to RMD question on my return?

can I  change answer about rmd ?
Level 15

Retirement tax questions

Yes, go back and EDIT the 1099R and then after the 1099R entry you will get the questions again, and the RMD one.

 To enter pension and annuity Payments (1099-R)

  • Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  • On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button and then EDIT. 

View solution in original post