New Member

I had state tax witheld from a 401K disturbution but can't find anywhere to put that in my return

IL allows a deduction for the full amount I withdrew. I paid IL $602 in withheld taxes on that withdrawal. How do I enter that tax paid on my Return?
Level 15

Retirement tax questions

It is recorded when you enter the entire 1099-R in Federal taxes; Wages and Income; Retirement.

View solution in original post