New Member

$25 income as an independent distributor of an herbal company that I am no longer a distributor for. What do I do with that?

New Member

Retirement tax questions

You don't have to report it. Anything under $600 for a company does not have to be reported. Or, if you have other income, you can add it as 1099 work.