New Member

I am a self employed independent contractor with a 1099. My per diem is included on 1099 as taxable income. Where do I enter the amount on the form? Meal area says 50%

Intuit Alumni

Retirement tax questions

Enter it in miscellaneous expenses with the explanation "Per Diem Reimbursement".

View solution in original post