New Member

I receive social security disability for my son. Is this taxable, do i need to put this in my taxes?

Level 3

Retirement tax questions

No, you do not include his social security on your return.  

If he had other income and needs to file a return it would be included on his return. Otherwise, it is not entered on any return. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post