New Member

I'm not retired and do not receive pensions of any kind. I did not do a roll-over and when I go to the review it's asking me for additional 1099-R information.

Level 11

Retirement tax questions

You can delete an incorrect 1099-R from your return.

On the left-side menu, choose Tax Tools > Tools, then 'Delete a Form' from the pop-up menu.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"