New Member

My father died 2017, mid 2018 a CD matured and was transfer to my mother. My dad rec a 1099 INT for 2018. Can I enter it on my mother return? They always file jointly

Level 9

Retirement tax questions

Yes, she can still file a joint return for 2018 and include that on the return. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"