New Member

It is asking for 1099k for rental income. I have schedule k (form 1065). Are these the same? It does not ask for schedule k ?

New Member

Investors & landlords

No, the forms are not the same. 

A 1099K is a form that is sent by a payment settlement entity and reports the amount of transactions that were processed (credit card payments) by their entity and transferred to the taxpayer's (or taxpayer's business) bank account, so this would be income received through credit card payments.

A K-1 (Form 1065) is a tax document used to report the incomes, losses and dividends of a business's partners portion that is to be reported on their personal tax return.  See below for steps to be brought to the K-1 entry section of TurboTax:


View solution in original post