New Member

I have an apartment attached to my home. how do i claim deductions for repairs and income?

Expert Alumni

Investors & landlords

You would enter income and expenses on Schedule E.  

Please see the FAQ below for information on entering your income and expenses.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"