Health insurance deduction for S Corp does not match Sch 1 Line 16 amount for 2019. How can that be?

On my 2019 1040, my imputed income for my health insurance ($11,554) from my W-2 (line 14) was data inputted as such when I prepared my return using Turbo Tax.  My health insurance deduction on Schedule 1 line 16 was $2,853.  How come they are not the same?

Business & farm

What is in Box 5 of your W-2?

Did you have health insurance through the Healthcare Marketplace, with a 1095-A and qualify for the Premium Tax Credit?

Business & farm

$35,000

No health insurance through the market place

Thanks

Business & farm

Do you have any other businesses on your tax return that may be affecting things?

Have you double checked that while in the K-1 section, you checked the box about health insurance AND entered the amount from Box 5 of your W-2 (again, WHILE in the K-1 section).

Business & farm

I have a sch C for some 1099 income.  There is nothing on my K-1 about HI.  Thanks

Business & farm

Did you enter anything about health insurance when entering your Schedule C information?  You should not have.  If you did, that may be where that amount is coming from.

When entering the K-1 from the corporation, THAT is where you need to be entering the information about health insurance.

Business & farm

No HI was inputed on Sch C

I will take a look at my K-1, I do not think HI was marked on my K-1

Thanks

Business & farm

Question - Where would HI go on the K-1 (1120S) for >2% shareholder? Thanks

Business & farm

If the health insurance was from the corporation, it is NOT entered as part of Schedule C.  Schedule C has nothing to do with the corporation.

Go back through the K-1 section in the program, and look for the check-box about health insurance, then answer the followup questions.