New Member

What do I need for an LLC and self employment income?

Expert Alumni

Business & farm

If you are a single member LLC you can file all of your information on a Schedule C on your personal return.  TurboTax Self Employed online will work for you or you could choose TurboTax Deluxe desktop version.

If you choose to review your options you can take a look here:  TurboTax Products & Pricing