New Member

Business turbotax

I got a 1099 MISC from work because I'm an independent contractor, I used turbo tax business edition the last two years, I was trying to get that but I'm on turbo tax "self-employed" edition, how do I get the Business edition...???
New Member

Business & farm

TurboTax Self-Employed is the right product if you are a sole proprietor with 1099-Misc income (independent contractor). You would use TurboTax Business if you have an incorporated business or partnership. TurboTax Business is available at the following link:

View solution in original post