Child and dependent care expenses, for the child care credit are reported on Form 2441.
What is the child care credit, see below:
also see the FAQ on how to get to child and Dependent care credit:
You can visit the Child and Dependent Care section of your Federal Return.
- To do this start by opening (or continuing) your 2017 return.
- Select Federal Taxes>Deductions and Credits
- Scroll down to You and Your Family and select Start/Update next to Child and Dependent Care Credit
- Did you pay for child or dependent care in 2017? Select Yes
- Continue through the following screens to enter your dependent care expenses
If you want to delete Form 2441, see below: