New Member

I'm a realtor and pay B&O and L&I. Where would I put this information in my tax forms?

Expert Alumni

Deductions & credits

If you report commissions as self-employment income on Schedule C, you would also report the expenses on Schedule C.  If you are a W-2 employee, unreimbursed employee expenses are no longer deductible. 

Please see the FAQ below for entering your expenses on Schedule C.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post