New Member

My boyfriend claimed our child however I paid the daycare expenses and wish to claim them. is there a way I can do so without claiming a dependent

New Member

Deductions & credits

You can only claim dependent care expenses for someone who you are claiming as a dependent; therefore only your boyfriend can claim expenses for the child.