How can I modify my extension request? They didn't let me specify that i live abroad, the website wouldn't allow a foreign address. How should I proceed?

I therefore sent the extension request with a wrong US address just to make sure it got through, but I would like to have the correct information on it (my address in France, I have been living here for 20 years).
KarenJ
Intuit Alumni

Deductions & credits

You cannot at this point modify your extension request. You can send another Form 4868 with your foreign address.  You will need to print and mail your extension.  Please check the box that you are out of the country and a US citizen or resident.

Please note that you are allowed an automatic 2-month extension, without filing Form 4868 (until June 17, 2019, if you use the calendar year), to file your 2018 return and pay any federal income tax due if:
  1. You are a U.S. citizen or resident; and
  2. On the due date of your return:
    1. You are living outside the United States and Puerto Rico, and your main place of business or post of duty is outside the United States and Puerto Rico; or
    2. You are in military or naval service on duty outside the United States and 
      Puerto Rico.
However, if you pay the tax due after the regular due date (April 15 for most taxpayers), interest will be charged from that date until the date the tax is paid.

To use this automatic extension, you must attach a statement to your return explaining what situation qualified you for the extension. (See the situations listed under (2), earlier.