New Member

I have an HSA gross distribution for 2018. This is a leftover in my HSA from 2017. How do I handle this?

Intuit Alumni

Deductions & credits

You should have a Form 1099-SA reporting the distribution.  Enter the 1099-SA information and indicate whether the money was used to pay qualified medical expenses in order to determine whether the distribution was taxable.

See the information below for guidance about where to enter the 1099-SA.


View solution in original post