You may be able to claim the sales tax deduction for purchasing a new vehicle and paying the taxes on it. To enter the tax on your vehicle and other items follow the directions below.
To enter the sales tax deduction:
1. Go to the search bar in the top right and enter "Sales Tax Deduction"
2. Select "Jump to Sales Tax Deduction"
3. When asked "How do you want to enter your sales tax info?", select "EasyGuide"
4. Enter your location information and continue
5. Enter your tax rate and continue
6. When asked, "Did you buy any major items?", answer "Yes"
7. You will come to a page titled "Enter Major Purchases". You can select the type, enter a description of each item, etc. Enter your information and continue until finished.