How do I correct the TurboTax form which is not calculating my total tax payments on the NY State return (line 76). Pmts are there on lines 63-75, but no total. Help?

I'm owed several hundred dollars.  TurboTax also leaves all the lines for payments due/owed after line 76 at $0.  So I'm getting no refund but it also doesn't say I owe.  Looks like their calculator broke!  Oh, and the return was "checked" and considered complete.

State tax filing

The State module follows suit with State received information. Since most States have yet to finalize their forms, this is happening in many instances/State modules. The IRS has announced that they will begin accepting for processing on the 12th of February and most all States are hoping to follow suit with that same date. Try back closer to that date and hopefully the form has been finalized and therefore fully functional. 

State tax filing

The form right now is showing my tax payments and credits, but Turbo Tax is not adding them up, and therefore leaving the payments as $0.  So no refund for me.   I appreciate your effort to answer but wouldn't Turbo Tax suspend use of these forms if they can't even add my total payments on the form which otherwise lists on the individual lines my payments?  TurboTax invited me to file the taxes as complete.