New Member

If I didn't itemize my return because I thought I lost my receipts and I've filled already, can I go back to change it? Or should I take the loss and do so next year?

New Member

After you file

If you have already filed you will need to wait until the IRS has accepted and you received your return. Then you can amend. The following can help you with Amending your return.


View solution in original post