Yes - You can change the amount on your 1040-ES voucher--you can just change it manually on the voucher itself.
If you want to change the amount in TurboTax and print out new vouchers, please follow these steps:
To review your estimated payment calculation for 2020 please follow these steps:
- In your return, click Federal > Other Tax Situations.
- In the Other Tax Forms section click the Start/Update box next to Form W-4 and estimated taxes.
- On the screen, Adjust How Much Tax You Pay, click the No box.
- On the Review Your Estimates screen, click the Review Now box.
- You can continue through the screens and review your entries.
You can also review the calculations on the Estimated Taxes and Form W-4 Worksheet by going into Forms Mode:
- Go into Forms Mode by clicking on the Forms icon in the top right of the blue bar.
- In the Forms in My Return list on the left, click on ES & W4 Wks
- The form will open and you can review the calculations.
- If you want to print a copy, click the Print box at the bottom of the screen.
- To return to the interview, click on the Step-By-Step icon in the top right of the blue bar.
[Edited | 4/14/2020 | 7:48am PDT]
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"