New Member

I accidentally entered the wrong EIN for a W2 and I can't figure out how to revise it. Krisitn

New Member

After you file

If you need to change the EIN on your W-2, go here:

  1. Select Federal Taxes
  2. Select Wages & Income
  3. You may need to click on Skip to see all income
  4. Scroll down to Wages and Salaries
  5. Start or Update

You can then choose the form you need to change.