makieab12

Wmr just changed from the path message to your refund is being processed check back for update... What does that mean

wmr just changed from the path message to your refund is being processed check back for update... What does that mean

jahmyllt

After you file

Mine did the same. My path message left early Saturday morning. Mine also changed to, "we have received your tax return and it is being processed". Tax topic 152 is gone as well. Bars are GONE too. I don't no what's going on. Filed & accepted 1/28/19

makieab12

After you file

Idk whats going on.. Im eonderi g why mine didnt update to a ddd with alot of peoples last night

After you file

mine did not update either. I want from one bar a couple weeks ago to a refund date will be provided when available to two days ago you're being processed. a look at my transcripts they all say March 4th all over them my refund amount is there so I imagine this week those here in this situation will change
jahmyllt

After you file

I was able to order my transcript over the phone. When I got them last weekend, it stated "no return record found".  it's always been true in the past, that if you can order your transcripts your refund was done processing. But not this year. That's been over 2 weeks since I ordered my transcript. ??????

After you file

Mine did the same things guys, I checked mine this morning and I have a ddd. So check it again later.
jahmyllt

After you file

Just saw on FB, that EIC & CTC have received dd today.. not ddd, but dd (direct deposit). Mine hasn't updated at all. IRS rep said, no EIC & CTC would receive refunds before the 27th. That was a lie. ?